Calgary For Sale By Owner Sellers
You may be thinking, “why would I need a Real Estate Professional to sell my home?” Let me give you just a few of the key reasons why a For Sale By Owners need help:
- Without working day in and day out in the real estate market it is quite unlikely that a For Sale By Owner home seller will have complete understanding about pricing. Often a seller is forced to reduce the price and may have to accept less money for the home than the seller would have received had he/she started at the right price. When I go to work with you I ensure you will receive the most current market stats along with a thorough market analysis report to GUARANTEE your home is in a solid market position. I will sell your home FAST and for TOP DOLLAR.
- A property depreciates the longer it is on the market. Many owners fail to take advantage of this excitement by limiting the market to their immediate contacts and advertising. I ensure your home is advertised 24 hours a day until it is sold. My Home Selling System is constantly being tested and improved to ensure your home is exposed to the largest pool of QUALIFIED buyers.
- The two most common people who prey on For Sale by Owner Home Sellers are:
- Investors/Bargain Hunters: these people who are looking to capitalize on a For Sale By Owner Seller’s lack of negotiating experience and market knowledge to score their next deal. Any time a buyer doesn’t buy from a store or through a sales person they expect to pay substantially less. In a sense they would expect to save the sales commissions or profits that would normally go to a sales person or store owner. Why should someone do all the work a salesperson would do and still pay the same price? For example if the seller is trying to save six percent and the buyer is trying to save six percent, now they are 12 percent apart!
- People who can’t qualify to buy your home: These people will often approach For Sale by Owner Sellers because they have had previous financial difficulties and want the owner to finance them. While for the right person, this could be a profitable investment, most sellers need to pull as much equity out of the property as possible to be able to move on with their next home.
I ensure that only prospects who can qualify are introduced to your home. This eliminates the hassle of “lookers” and non-serious buyers, and reduces the chance of strangers who may have activities in mind other than buying a house will come. I also have some of the best mortgage brokers in the industry working with me who can pull the necessary strings to help finance a purchase.
- Did you realize that any time a private seller is away from home, the home is off of the Market? I guarantee that someone will always be available to handle and follow up with inquiries during both peak hours and off-peak hours.
- A seller selling privately can expect to put a minimum of 80 hours “work” into the project, without a guaranteed result. This does not account for out-of-pocket expenditures such as advertising, lawn signs, etc. Selling a home CAN be extremely stressful! Let me take care of the details, from the first step of marketing to the final sale, so you can continue on with your life.
Did you know that when you choose to list your home with me, you are getting one of them most reliable real estate professionals in Calgary? We provide state-of-the-art professional service to home sellers, just like yourself. In fact, choosing to work with me will likely save you money. That’s because your home will be priced correctly, you will receive 24-hour advertising until it is sold, and you’ll be placing your home before the most qualified potential buyers. Why settle for anything less than the best? If you have considered selling your home by owner, I would love to sit down with you and discuss your decision, WITH NO OBLIGATION!
Let me show you how you can save money!
Property Evaluation Form
It’s not difficult to be dedicated to your job and to become an expert in your field when you’re passionate about what you do. l love to please people, I love real estate and can honestly say that becoming a realtor in 1993 is the best choice of career I could have ever made. My expertise, knowledge and passion for the public and real estate is reflected in my involvement with the Calgary Real Estate Board in the Investigation and Education committees. I am here to give a 5-star experience, to protect you and make your real estate experience memorable.Read Nadine’s Full Biography